Thursday, June 11, 2009

If you want to leave a comment...

We have had a few people have a hard time posting comments...so I thought I would help you out!! Click on the screen shots to make them bigger if you need to! (Sorry that I didn't call you back last night Kay, we went to visit Grammy & then it was too late to call!)

Under every post there is a place that says "comments". Click on comments.



Then scroll down until you see this screen...



Type your comment in the box provided. Please be sure to leave your name!!!



Click on the post comment button.



Then, you should be finished. I hope this helps! Grammy would love to hear from everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betty,
    I sure hope I can get this to work. Your granddaughter has been so helpful, but as you know I,m pretty computer challenged. But here goes. I was so sorry to here you've been delayed in getting to the "dump zone" but it will happen. I miss our talks so much. I will be so excited to hear your voice. Hey, our grandsons got their mission calls on the same day. My Nathan is going Argentina Cardoba mission Sept. 23. I'm praying for you every and I put your name in the temple again to day. You take care and get well. LOVE YOU Kae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty, I sure hope you don't have to wait too long for the results, but until you get them just keep doing what you're doing it seems to be working for you. Knowing you, you will be out of that hospital in no time and this part of your life will just be a distant memory. You are too great of a person to let this get you down. I stop and wonder what you are doing several times a day and hoping this is a GOOD DAY. Take care and lots of love Kae.

    ReplyDelete